Some answers to the most common questions that we get.
If you can’t find an answer to your question in this list, just shoot us an email and our team will get back to you.
How do I determine which license I need for my project?
- The quickest way to fill out the Custom License form and send it in. We’ll get back to you in lighting speed and get you all the info. We offer numerous pricing tiers to accommodate the many needs of our clients. From non-profits, schools, government institutions to television networks and advertising agencies.
How can I pay for my license?
- We currently accept paypal and direct funds/wire transfers to our bank account.
How can I search and download music from your site?
- We want to get you up and running ASAP. All you’ll need to do is sign up for a free account here: LOG IN
I’m a high volume music user, can you offer us volume discounts?
- Yes, we have various plans that reward high volume users. Please get in touch and we’ll customize a plan that will suite your needs.
Does Songs To Your Eyes license music internationally?
- Absolutely! Our music is currently being offered in over 45 countries through a network of cherry picked sub publishers that offer our music in their territories. We love our sub publishers and think they’re doing an awesome job.
I’m a musician/band that want to submit my music. Do you accepts artist submissions?
- Yes! If you feel that you’ve mastered your craft we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch and send us a link.